At Be You Psychology & Counselling we are always looking for innovative, effective and creative ways to support you to improve your mental health outcomes and general wellbeing.
The global crisis of COVID-19 has impacted on our lives in many ways, but it has also led to a shift in our willingness to embrace and celebrate the online space.
At Be You Psychology & Counselling, we are also embracing this movement. Whilst there are obvious benefits associated with engaging in individual therapy, the online space also affords us an opportunity to increase accessibility and offer more flexible delivery of our services, which we are certainly delighted about.
Kerry is now pleased to be able to offer you an e-course. In this online course, she will share many of the tools, skills, strategies and ideas that she would normally only have an opportunity to share in her individual therapy sessions.
This online course will draw on many current evidence-based modalities in psychology and yoga as well as Kerry’s own knowledge, training, wisdom and 10+ years of experience working in the mental health space.
This e-course is for you if:
- You want to gain tools and skills to improve your mental health and wellbeing but you’re not yet ready to commit to seeing a psychologist or engaging in therapy.
- You want a self-paced course that you can work on in your own time, as opposed to attending therapy appointments.
- You want to see a psychologist but you’re currently on a waiting-list and want to try and empower yourself by gaining some knowledge, tools and skills to improve your mental health in the meantime.
- You are currently seeing a psychologist but you want to enhance your treatment by doing a more structured course and engaging in more intensive work on yourself outside of therapy.
- You enjoy learning and self-development and want to gain new knowledge, wisdom and skills to improve your life and overall wellbeing.
This e-course will help you to:
- Gain greater insight into your patterns of thinking, feeling and behaving.
- Learn how to cultivate compassion for yourself – physically, mentally and emotionally.
- Learn how to respond effectively to your inner critic and reduce self-judgment.
- Learn how to be kind to yourself during times of suffering, when you need it the most.
- Learn how to foster self-acceptance and befriend your imperfections.
- Learn how to connect authentically with yourself and others.
- Learn the skills to help you embrace difficult emotions and build resilience.
- Learn practical skills in self-care and enhance your overall wellbeing
The content of the e-course will draw on a range of different psychology and yoga/mindfulness-based modalities. It will include a mix of videos and instructive teaching, reading material and course content, reflective and practical exercises, guided meditations as well as guided imagery.
Kerry is currently working on developing this e-course and it will be available for purchase later this year (estimated time frame: June/July 2021)
Join our Interest List
If this course is something you may be interested in, please join our interest list by completing the form below. We will contact you by email or SMS once the course is published and ready for purchase.