Our psychologists are trained in administering, providing feedback and recommendations and writing reports for a number of different cognitive, educational, diagnostic and psychological assessments.
We offer psychological assessments, educational assessments, basic intellectual testing, behavioural assessments, specific learning disorder screening as well as assessments for diagnosing a range of different mental health conditions including Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD).
Assessments are an important part of seeing psychological support as they can help your psychologist gain more insight into your (or your child’s) support needs and therefore better inform treatment outcomes as well as learning outcomes at school.
A full Psychological Assessment involves:
- Developmental History (50 min session)
- Full Intellectual Assessment (2 hour)
- Education Assessments (2 hour)
- Auditory processing and additional cognitive assessment (2 – 4 hour sessions depending on need)
- Behavioural Assessments as needed (Inc. BASC III, BRIEF for teacher, parent and self-report)
- Cross Battery Analysis of all Cognitive Areas (Inc. Long Term Memory and Auditory Processing)
- Report with summary and recommendations
- Report feedback session with parents (50 min)
For further information about our assessments please contact us to discuss.