Are you trying to find a psychologist?
If you are trying to find a psychologist, welcome to Be You Psychology & Counselling, a psychology practice in the eastern suburb of Camberwell and East Malvern
I am Kerry Athanasiadis, a psychologist and a Member of the Australian Association of Psychologist Inc (AAPI).
I started this practice in 2016 after working in a variety of different counselling settings, including private practice for several years.
Our goal is to help you find and embrace your authentic self.
Be You Psychology & Counselling was born out of the belief that it takes courage and strength to be who you really are!
It is therefore our intention to provide you with unconditional positive regard, validation and acceptance, without judgment. We believe these counselling values are the fundamental foundation for creating meaningful and long-lasting change in your life.
We will help you to see that your symptoms are not who you are, they are what you’re experiencing.
- Empower you to bring a greater sense of acceptance to yourself which, in turn, will lead to creating change in the way you feel.
- Help you to change the way you think which, in turn, will help you to see things from a different perspective.
- Help you to write a new story about yourself or the world.
- Help you to change unhelpful behaviours and replace them with more adaptive ones.
- Accept you for who you are, without judgment.
- Tailor a therapy plan to suit your specific needs rather than applying one approach to everyone.
We have varied experience working with a lot of different client populations and in a lot of different settings.
If you are trying to find a psychologist and want more information about us, our qualifications, the counselling interventions we utilise or the specific client populations we work with, please read our individual bio pages: